Oh I swear to you
I'll be there for you
This is not a drive by
Just a shy guy looking for a two ply
Hefty bag to hold my love
When you move me everything is groovy
They don't like it sue me
either way you do me
Oh I swear to you
I'll be there for you
This is not a drive by
《DRIVE BY》- TRAIN (=^V^=)

i think i really drunk last night,
or else i will not b doing so shamefulll n fuXking idiot things!
Think of last night, feel disgrace to have die! let me die now!
why should i make the fuXking stupid things!ARH!!!
crazyyyy now >.<" WTH! !
ashamed to c someone d!
OMG!
befor that i still feel sweet,
when after woke up, OMG! shame die me!!!
haizzz,looking for a hole to hide myself X.X
autually, im not happy last night,
because something of my job, i feel very guilty for my agent...
i can't do anything, jus can said sorry for her
hope she won't let her client scolded...
stop here , i going prepare my performace tonight
continue writing tonight, mayb will upload video or else~
if not bad XD hahaha
hope she won't let her client scolded...
stop here , i going prepare my performace tonight
continue writing tonight, mayb will upload video or else~
if not bad XD hahaha
没有评论:
发表评论