没有一点点防备,也没有一丝顾虑
你就这样出现,在我的世界里
带给我惊喜 情不自已
你就这样出现,在我的世界里
带给我惊喜 情不自已
可是你偏又这样
在我不知不觉中 悄悄的消失
从我的世界里
没有音讯 剩下的只是回忆
你存在我深深的脑海里
我的梦里 我的心里 我的歌声里
在我不知不觉中 悄悄的消失
从我的世界里
没有音讯 剩下的只是回忆
你存在我深深的脑海里
我的梦里 我的心里 我的歌声里
<我的歌声里>-曲婉婷
last night...i receive a message make me feel like that lyrics
he suddenly appeared in my life,save me out of my grey world...
n suddenly disappeared in my world....
that make my heart instantly collapse...
feel very distressed in that moment...
I cried, and I try to smile, i try to get better quickly...
finally, i found that i cant...mayb i need some time
he slowly and gradually disappear in my world,
n i just returned alone to my own sad world...
but as long as he felt happy thn enough =')
i'm not great,not generous also, i dont have the ability to change anything,right?
just b a little fans enough ='D
End of my Emo at here ...
Today, I just want to be alone quietly at home,
I do not want to go out, do not want to talk, just want the music to accompany
I do not want to go out, do not want to talk, just want the music to accompany
so today just leave me alone ...
pls compassion on my english grammar is not very good >.<
dont laugh me harrrrr~ ahahaha
stop here
Last time i want to be alone, i grab the back pack, go get a trip in SG.
回复删除From travel, i found out that i can be happy, and strong, even in a stranger city.
not recommend for u. my song is, in this emo. my song is 胡闹.
yea~i will go nx month~
删除but very expensive >~<
Hey...
回复删除don't be alone for too long
think about your friends
sometimes it will be more happier if go out with friends
some friends will company you to go through your grey life
cheer=)
thx~
删除i try my best =D