I hate weekend so much :((
Weekend make me feeling lonely , I don't have close friends ... I can't date ppl out ... Scroll down atw my contact list , I don't even can find a friend.
This really make me miss Penang so much..,
If I was there ...
I might watching movie or yum cha with friends now ...
Saturday night party for sure,
Sunday will dating or gathering ..
But now , I hide at home everyday ,
Sleep , wake , work , home , homework ... That's my everyday ....
I need friends I need my bf ... I need go out n relax ...
I don't have any stress on work ... But I feel very stress for my life ... I really need to relax . How can I hide at home everyday :(( I need to vent too ...
Who can teach me ?
Nobody bring me out , how can I know more friends ?
Everyday hide at home how to know friend?
I can't stop emo ....
Weekend is nobody can accompany me ...
Even msg also no ppl can accompany me :((
Many ppl will asking me the same question when I blog about it ...
But I don't have answer , I onli speechless ...n keep quite ...
But can u all stop to ask me that question ? I don't have answer for u all ... But I have answer in my heart :( that answer will never cheer me up , is making me heartbreak </3
Babe , I freaking tired :(
I can't stop crying .... Even I working now
Stop writing .. I just wanna vent my emotion my mood

没有评论:
发表评论