12.3.14

Re-actived

How long I never update my blog ?
I can't remember that , my lastest undated was on 2013 ?
I was undate my blog everyday when i still in my secondary school life,
But when I started my working life , I no more time to undate my life details at here anymore , even I off day , I also seldom open my laptop ,
Even now , I also using my  phone to update ,
But I think I will start to back my blogger life ,
I really need  a personal space to vent my mood , to vent in a right way ,
I don't even like talk to anyone if I really moody ,
But I know blog also not a private place for vent some private things , but at least I can write some simple things that I can't talk out from my mouth


Obviously ,
Onli one reason that can give me motivation to update my blog ,
When I EMO .
Mayb second reason was insomnia ?
Originally I wan creat a new blog for my new life ,
But too much memory at here , almost 5years memory ...
Although I not often to undate , but I still will read back my old stories ,
I just realize , why that I so childish and naive before ?

I really so moody this few days , about my relationship .
Hmm, if u guys follow me before , u will know relationship is important in mylife ,
Although my parents don't have a good married , that make me more expect my relationship and my marry life.
I so hard to fall in love to someone , cause I scare hurt ,I scare lie ,
But when I fall for you , I can't get off easier .
So I was always post some status to remind people that like me hen I was single .
But actually I really lucky that my boyfriend that cherish me ....
But problem was came out a lot and a lot .
I know , we came from different culture , from first day we together , all the friend s had said we can't together over three month .
But we did it , we already together one years plus , and we cross a lot problem , a lot reality test .
But when u start to grow up , when ur thought had changing ?
Love mayb will change .reality will give us more and more test .
I can feel it tht we love each other so much , just our mindset start to different .
But I think we have same dream ;for future)
I don't know what he thinking actually , but I trust that he love me .
Mayb u guys wil think I very childish , naive .
But I know this world don't have any  reality story like fairy tales ,
And that would not happend in real life .

I know the problem on me is PARANOID
I always think too much , and I can't stop suspect if u got any bad record before ,
I never try to stalk my ex-bf before ,
But for my dear now , I know I give him a lot of pressure ,
Honestly , I really will stalk him , and I will suspect his everything ?
Sometime I really hate myself
Why I will do that? And actually I knew that all guy hate this all stuff , suspect / stalk : nonstop giving question ...
But I don't know why I did that to him .
I really so vexed now .

I really low confident this few week ,
And I will compare to some girl around him , I will put myself on that place and compare ....
But I know I wrong now,
This onli make myself to care what people said to me ,
I onli make myself to lost ,
I gonna stop this all ,
After shooting today , I was realize that I can live better , I should build back my confident soon ,
I shouldn't affect by anyone anymore .
I should know how to love myself first .

Last night Ceyonce txt me and talk to me ,
She remind me a lot things ,
Love is just like a course in life ? We learned it before , we know confident can make yourself charming ,
We know love urself more will make ur life better ,
But why I just forget it ?

If I know care to much will let people surfer , I hope I can care myself more .
Sometimes care was just a pressure to someone , not onli for your lover , even friends and family also same :)
I'm not change for anyone , I gonna change for myself , mayb hard to four ,
But I should cheer myself up .

PS: sorry for everyone , I know my lousy grammar and English will make u all confuse and hard to understand what I writing , but pls just forgive me , cause I really no mood to type in Chinese , and mayb it can b the space to practice my English , u can just correct me , I don't min and appreciate :)

Stop it here , 5AM+


没有评论:

发表评论