I think I no need sleep this few days ...
The plan I planed is changing , like too fast , like too rush . Came it so suddenly .
But I think is god trying to help me ?
I don't know , but whatever , I just wan to thanks god .
I very nervous now , I lying on bed , I trying to sleep I trying my best , but I can't , my heart beating so fast , my mind can't stop working , thinking and missing , what happen to me ,
my friend asked me , Izit the things u wan? Izit the plan still going on ?
I answered YA .
But actually my heart is trying to hide , I trying to run away the reality , but now , I should face, I can't run , it's no way no place for me to hide again . Mayb I can continue hiding , but I can't let go forever n ever . I knew myself .
Baby , what should I gonna do , how I do ?
I don't even can answer myself .
I just can answer myself , YES I miss that guy , and I wan meet him , YA , I just wan to do that.
I promise myself . I won't cry . I just smile .
Jovan ( ME )
u not a weak girl anymore right ?
U changed , u not a silly girl not a negative girl anymore , enjoy ur life and just smile . Be strong . Believe urself . U can do it , I can feel it .
Promise urself , u won't hurt urself anymore . Stay happy .
How good if use phone blogging an upload video or song .
I had cover some song it's my current mood , I hope can share with u all next time .
I know I'm not hong ren , I'm don't have FANS , but all I have is FRIENDS.
I can share my mood at here with all of u .
Thanks my friend that support me , thanks that guy that never wan to hiding . And thanks god help me :)
No matter how , I just try my best to fight for my future<3

没有评论:
发表评论