Harlo! I think all
people already lying on bed and sleeping so well now , but I still Emo and
blogging , Teehee =)
How long I can
change my sleeping time ? Mayb when I at AUSTRALIA ?
(yup ,
I think I going soon)
Hmm , before I
write about the restaurant , I should share some mood some stories at here,
If never break up with him
, today is our one years 5 month , and he was promise
me , go travel tgt at next month , but is OVER . I thought I strong enough to
face the fact but never ,
I crying hard and I really
miss him so much , whatever , I MISS YOU . how good if got DELETE key in my mind =’)
Back to our topic , today I gonna blog about the famous SUPPER that I miss it barely when I at SINGAPORE ! LA MEI ZI STEAMBOAT 辣妹子火锅!!!
Its very famous in Penang they not only in Penang , they still got another outlets at KL , IPOH etc… always full house when weekend especially after club (3am)
Hmm… I just searching more information about LA MEI ZI thn I realize they got outlets at SINGAPORE !! WTH !!!! I almost one years never eat and miss it barely OMG ! Is this a good news for my Singapore’s friends ?but maybe not famous at there since I never heard it when I was there =(
Let see the photo below

Their Menu you can thick what u want to eat

we ordered their TOM YAM soup , my FAV!


Many choices for their steamboat soup the most popular and famous is TOM YAM n OLD DUCK SOUP


LA MEI ZI STEABOAT RESTAURANT
5 Jalan Nagore, Georgetown 10500 Penang
<
Tel: 04-2279969
Business Hour : 5pm-5am
The second place I try to intro is 26 MY CLUB ,
The place to chill and have some fun . Its just beside SEGI collage .
There are several games available over here
· POOL
· KTV
· PHOENIX DART MACHINE
Other than that , the beverages including:
· BEER
· LIQUOR
· WINE





When I stood at their entrance, I just stuck and curious why my friends bring us to uncle place ?cause I heard some old song music and got some people singing inside , I don’t feel to go in ~
But no choice that was my friend birthday celebration , but I never regret to b there , its quite fun ,we never felt boring .
It’s a good place to chill especially weekday if u don’t feel like go club.
ADDRESS : 26 , Lebuh Light 10200 Georgetown Pulau Pinang
Contact : 0174803330
Business Hour:
MONDAY-SATURDAY :5pm-3am
SUNDAY : 9pm-3am






没有评论:
发表评论