10.4.14

KAFFA ESPRESSO BAR @ GREEN HALL PENANG

Tonight I'll blog about KAFFA ESPRESSO BAR at GREEN HALL PENANG .
The day that I never plan to hang out , but I never regretted to spend my time at this special and comfortable place :)


As the name suggested, Kaffa mainly serves their specially brewed coffee.
Their wooden signage and interior posses a very leisure kind of vintage American feel that makes it a cozy place to chill out. It would be an ideal place for patrons to take a break here and enjoy some free Wifi.

Actually I already been their another outlet before which place at Penang International Airport . 
But that time was too rush , and I never take any photo and enjoy .
Even today I also never try their coffee and breakfast , cause we go after dinner and just plan to chill and relax :)

I had try their RED VELVET CAKE (RM11
& ENGLISH BREAKFAST (RM6- cup refillable )
Their red velvet cake for my list is good but can be better still. It is worth a shot. The cake was slightly dry in my opinion. The cream cheese was decent though. 

My friend was curious why I never order coffe since I'm a coffee lover , I just don't want insomnia at night , but even I never took coffe , I'm still insomnia like now -,-
Will try it next time :)


When we first step in the shop , there hav no people to serve us , they provide self-service . And their MENU was write on board . 


And I heard that their cake was limited and different everyday 


I had took a lot photo of their decorate 
PS: some photo was taken at google 




There are two sections of seating in the cafe which either indoor or outdoor at second floor. The cafe not only serve for cakes and coffee but also with some snack and meal too. 
Such as: salad, soup, breakfast, pasta, burger, steak, lamb and so on.. Their breakfast is served all day long ! I definitely will revisit again for food!


Currently there is only three outlets in Malaysia where the other one situated at Penang International Airport and Damansara Utama. There will be 4 more outlets coming soon: The Main Place, Ativo Plaza, KLIA2


Kaffa Espresso Bar

22, Green Hall, 10200 George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Parking: Carpark along green hall lane, Esplanade carpark
Landmark: Brew Thirty Two, Segi College

Opening hours:-
Monday-Tuesday 9am to 10pm
Wednesday-Sunday and Public holidays 9am till late



没有评论:

发表评论