9.4.14

LIESE BUBBLE HAIR DYE

Okay , I seriously so moody recently , I needed change , I felt like cut my hair and let it short again .but all of my friend was oppose .
So I decided to change my hair color.
I heard most of my friend recommended of LiESE , so I decided to try ! 

Rm30.50 (milk tea brown > the color that I tryed)
Can buy at Watson , guardian , shopping mall etc....


What's in the box: bottle of color solution, bottle solution container, 1 pair of gloves, 1 sachet of hair treatment pack, foam pump, a VERY big instruction sheet in english, and skin allergic test pad.



About LIESE Bubble Hair Dye:

Liese Bubble Hair Dye is a new type of permanent hair color from japan? Just apply foam on hair and massage. No more troublesome sectioning of hair! Foam reaches all over the head easily and you can achieve beautiful, evenly colored hair

New caring technology leaves hair smoother when you rinse your hair after coloring!


With 17 choices available, choose your favorite colors from the different series.

I let the foam sit on my hair for  45-60 minutes, not recommended. 
But I was aiming for a lighter shade since my hair was dark . 

I used the hair treatment after this, and my hair felt soft and was all okay, no dryness and there's not even a single minor damage.

But still have some Negatives!
  • The smell isn't too distinct, but it's like they didn't even attempt to make it smell nice at all..smells like wonderful chemicals
  • The liquid inside the bottle gradually turns into a grey, I'm not sure if this is the same for all dyes but it freaked me out ( but after I asked my friend they said ya , almost all same ) 

About the color, I LOVE it! The color isn't too noticeable in real life , no drastic difference indoor. So most people didn't even realize it. But the color showed up well under daylight.

Below is before after photo , I was in indoor and without flashlight , so not much different 

If u wan lighther shade , just leave it longer ( not recommended ) 

:)

没有评论:

发表评论