Throwback to SATURDAY .
I don't know that was a beautiful weeken of me , or fucked weekend , haha but I try my best to keep my thought in positive , so it's beautiful ? Haha
I spended my weekend at Penang island this weekend , I will long term at Penang island soon .
And this Saturday I had a beatiful and thankful date at paragon , was with my sister .
OMG ! Where we took our brunch ?!
It's SUSHI ZANMAI !
This is my first time to try sushi Zanmai !!
Thanks our RICK for da treat !
It's super nice !
Hmm seriously ... I love sushi and those Japanese food , but like are too much before , now I got abit scare of Japanese food , and I will think of some sweet memories in my mind , but their food really make me enjoy .
A lot choice on their menu , I had confuses what I should order , and we were really hungry .
I had order their udon , and Ceyonce order the same too , just with udon with yuba , hmmm Izit call yuba ? Forgive if I wrong .
We just ordered the small one , but already full enough
MY FAV !!!! SALMON!!! Okay !
No matter how we fell full , we sure can finish it's!! Haha , almost not feeling enough ! Love it's always
After this all , we feel like vomit , cause too full -.-
Rick still said gonna have dessert , me and Ceyonce it's totally cannot anymore ,
No matter how we love dessert also can't eat anymore !





没有评论:
发表评论