8.4.14

The Twelve Cups @ Penang

Its a dessert night for me :)
Tonight we was trying THE TWELVE CUPS 
Actually I had try this be4 , but I was sick that time , so I can't really take photo and enjoy it , so I came for second try . 

They are famous in MILLE CREPE CAKE . 
Hmmm I had read one blog before , 
"the word "Crepe" originated from French, meaning to stack few layers of the thin pancake and spread with flavored cream."
Okay , I'm not really go research it , but I'm dessert and coffe lover , and I was attract by their photo at first ,and a lot good comment for them 


TIRAMISU MILLE CAKE (RM10.50)
My first sight was not at the cake , was their drawing , their art work . It's so awesome ! I don't know how to use beautiful word to describe , but my friend comment was not feel like tiramisu , the flavour like not really strong , but it's suit for me , I don't really like too sweet or heavy flavour :) just depend on what u like .
The cake that I try second times 
OREO MILLE CREPE (RM10.50)
My friend's fav ! My friend said , that was him on that plate >_> hahaha
It's so amazing right ? 
The was my friends fav ! The Oreo flavour it's really rich . Cause their cream full of Oreo , can have a try . 
They still got many choices , just go an try , will not regret ^_*

And the last was my fav ! I fell in love with  green tea latte recently , and this just my second try ^_^
GREEN TEA LATTE (RM9.90) , the reason that make me insomnia tonight .
I don't know coffee and I just love . I like some bitter taste of coffee , all of my friend think that I like a auntie and weird , but I enjoy it xD

Hmm ... Sorry that I'm not pofessional blogger , I don't know so much word to write about food , I just know NICE and GOOD ! And I just randomly blog about what I eat what I feel and just introduce some good place for my friend :)
And please forgive my lousy English, I still try to improve , and practice more ;)

Photo from their facebook page : the twelve cups 
Photo from the twelve cups 
Photo from the twelve cups 

Enjoyed my green tea latte ^^




Additional Information:
Address: 12, The Whiteaways Arcade, Beach Street, 10300, Penang. (Beside Subway)
Business Hour: 10am to 12am. Daily.
Contact Number: 604- 262 6812

Photo from google 










没有评论:

发表评论